Sunday, October 23, 2011

You know it's the final days to ship costumes when...

...the part of your craft room that is supposed to be part of the traffic pattern into your other rooms looks like this:



Today I spent my day sewing (after staying up until 4 am) orders for customers and then finishing my son's costume for an evening event in the final hour before we went to the park to celebrate his birthday. And I was even late to that.

These days are always the most crazy. At this point in the game my kids are begging for their mom to pay attention to them and the husband is sick of our usual evenings together being filled with me sewing instead. I just keep telling everyone (myself included), that it's only for a couple more days.
I can't wait to get everything shipped and finalized and be able to relax, do fun stuff with my family, and get my crafting space looking nice and pretty and organized again.

On the plus side of all of the madness, my son's costume is so fabulous that I am going to be doing more than mermaids next year. Oh yes. Be excited.
I'm also super excited for some other new products for my shop year round. I can't wait to share them all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...